All fees include nappies (if required), morning tea, a hot lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack.
Infants and Toddlers
|HALF DAY||FULL DAY||WEEKLY|
|Toddlers (up to 3 years)||$36||$60||$240|
|Toddlers (3 years +, using 20 ECE hours)||$12.80||$31||$140|
Kindy (3-4 year olds)
|With 20 ECE hours||Without 20 ECE hours|
| 5x half day ||$64 p/week||$144|
| 5x full day ||$153 p/week||$243|
| Daily rate ||$33||$46|
Terms & Conditions
- On arrival, all new families will be welcomed, shown around and introduced to our teachers.
- On enrolment, parents/caregivers will be asked to complete an enrolment form for their child/ren, which will include information of parent/caregiver details, emergency contacts, medical details, collection of children, attestation statements, and fee payments, etc., consistent with Ministry of Education requirements. An information booklet on the Centre’s operations and relevant information will be given to the parents.
- New parents/caregivers are encouraged to make a number of transition visits to the Centre before the child officially starts with us at Midcity. Ideally these visits will be at different times of the day and include a meal and sleep (if the child still sleeps during the day).
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to visit at any time of the day.
- The hours that we operate are 7:15am to 5:45pm. A half day is from 7:15am to 12:30pm or 12:30pm to 5:45pm.
- Due to government funding we need children to be booked in for a minimum of four hours for a morning or afternoon session and 7 hours for a full day.
- The Ministry of Education requires us to monitor your child’s attendance which may get flagged if there is a pattern of days absent or your child is not attending enough hours. You may be asked to sign and re-confirm your child’s enrolment as part of the Government Funding requirements.
- Booking times will be allocated at the time of enrolment. Should there need to be a change to bookings permanently, parents must contact the office. Parents will be required to sign a new bookings form to confirm this change.
- One week’s fees will be paid in advance to confirm the child’s place with us. This is non-refundable if parents cancel the booking less than 3 weeks before the start date.
- Any overdue accounts will incur an additional 10% charge based on the amount owing, for the first week and then 0.5% per week thereafter until the account has been paid in full.
- If parents inform us that their full-time child will be absent for a full calendar week due to a holiday or illness, one week in advance, the parent will receive 25% discount for the full week. This will be limited to 4 weeks including any weeks when the centre is closed.
- Parents/caregivers will be required to provide their child’s birth certificate or passport, and a copy will be kept with the child’s enrolment form.
- If a child attends part-time and has an absent day, there is no discount. But if the parent/caregiver would like to book their child in for another day during the same week and we are able to fit them in, then parents can ‘swap’ their days for their child.
- There is no fee reduction for Statutory Holidays. If a child is part-time, parents/caregivers can ‘swap’ days if spaces are available.
- Should a parent/caregiver pick their child up outside of our opening hours, they will be charged $20.00 every 15 minutes that they are late.
- A reduction of 10% per week will be given for the oldest child when more than one child from the same family attends.
- Parents & whānau will be made aware of the methods available to pay accounts.
- All children will be enrolled in the Ministry of Education National Student Number (NSN) Register.
- We are WINZ approved. Contact WINZ for more information on subsidies. If a WINZ subsidy has not been approved prior to the child’s starting date, parents/caregivers will need to pay the week’s fees in advance. This will then be shown as a credit on the child’s account.
- If the parent receives a WINZ subsidy, they are responsible for ensuring this is kept up-to-date. If the WINZ subsidy stops for any reason, the parent will be expected to pay the full fees.
- If a parent/caregiver requests special custody arrangements (i.e., anybody who is legally prevented from picking up or having contact with a child), they will be requested to bring in the custody forms for sighting and a photo copy will be kept with their enrolment form.
- On enrolment,parents/caregivers will also give permission for their child to be photographed for assessment andplanning purposes.
- The Ministry of Health requires all licensed Early Childhood Centres to sight and record every child’s immunisation history on enrolment, or in the case of a child under 15 months old, once that child reaches the required age. An Immunisation Register will be kept recording these details. This will be regularly updated.
- On enrolment, parents/caregivers understand that they are required to give 2 week’s notice (or payment in lieu) of their intention to vacate their enrolled space.
- Child Enrolment forms will be securely stored.
- All enrolment information will be kept for the required period of 7 years.
Review Date: August 2021